Naturelle 100% Shea Butter 150ml
Nourishes and moisturises the skin. Made with 100% organic, fair trade shea butter.
Your data and this shop secured with SSL
Free delivery on orders over £30
10 days to change your mind
Naturelle 100% Shea Butter is derived from the nut od the African shea tree. Shea butter became widely recognized in Africa and is known for its multitude of benefits and uses as listed below.
Our Shea butter is fair trade and made with 100% organic shea butter. You will fall in love with the array of benefits and uses while remaining environmentally friendly.
5 uses for Shea Butter
- Protects, relieves and hydrates dry skin,
- Apply to cuticles tor shiny, healthy-looking nails,
- Protects against and alleviates lips from chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness,
- Softens rough skin on feet, elbows, knees, etc.,
- Promotes elasticity of the skin.
For face, lips, hair and body.
Place a small amount in the palm of hands and rub to melt before applying.
For external use only.
Made in Canada
Recyclable packaging, that can be re-used.
5.1 fl. oz. / 150 ml
- Diet & Lifestyle
You might also like