oneclick® IntelliPlug for desktop PC/Mac compatible
IntelliPlugs™ are designed to reduce electricity bills, eliminate fire hazards, save energy, and help lessen component wear by automatically switching off your electrical equipment when it is not in use by isolating the mains, and re-applying energy when you are ready to use it again.
Your data and this shop secured with SSL
Free delivery on orders over £30
10 days to change your mind
A world first, a great British invention.
IntelliPlug™ is the world's first intelligent plug proven to save energy and save money. IntelliPlug™ uses Zero-crossing detection, plus Auto-Calibration™ patented technology from OneClick Technologies Limited.
- Electrical equipment left on standby wastes £740 million of energy every year,
- A PC monitor switched off overnight (instead of leaving in on standby) saves enough energy to microwave 6 dinners,
- The average home emits more harmful carbon dioxide gas than the average car,
- The average household could save around £200 a year by taking energy efficiency measures.
From Trusted Reviews:
Not only is this extremely convenient, it's also a great way to save energy because, as we're constantly being told, leaving stuff on standby still uses a fair amount of power and a lot of computer peripherals use external power supplies which still draw current even when the device is off. In contrast the IntelliPlug uses a mere 0.4 of a Watt when in standby. So if you use a few of these for all your computer peripherals, the various boxes plugged into your TV, and your Hi-Fi, and whatever else you can think of, you can be set to save a nice chunk of change on your electricity bill.
- Energy Saving Trust recommended
- Powers all Desktop computer peripherals ON or OFF automatically
- Pays for itself many times over
- Provides high-quality surge protection for your whole system
- Simply PLUG-IN and SWITCH-ON
- PC and Mac compatible
- British standards compliant
- RoHS* compliant
* RoHS, also known as Lead-Free, stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, originated in the European Union and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products.