You can return most of the products bought in our store up to 30 days after purchase.
Some products, due to their nature, are excluded, and those are:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised,
- gift cards and promotion items marked as non-refundable,
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery,
- goods which became mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
You may find more details on our returns, cancellation and refund policy in terms and conditions.
We will refund the returned items within 14 days after receiving the goods in original packaging unworn, undamaged and unused.
In case the goods delivered were not in line with your order, or faulty (please provide relevant proof) we will refund the cost of economy postage.
If you have cancelled your order before receiving the goods, you are requested to return the package as soon as it arrives.
How to arrange a return?
- Go to your account,
- Click ORDER HISTORY AND DETAILS,
- Open the order which contains items you wish to return by clicking Details,
- Scroll down to MERCHANDISE RETURN, and follow the instructions:
- Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add an explanation, in order for the shop team to better understand why you want to return this product.
- Click MAKE AN RMA SLIP,
- Your return request will now wait for authorisation,
- Once your return has been authorised, please use the Print out option to print return reference,
- Place the reference inside the package,
- Post the package to:
Returns & Cancellations
1 The Lindens
GU16 6DR Camberley